Friday, August 13, 2010

Leaving

I have had nearly two months to think and reflect on the adventure I will soon be embarking on. For the most part I have been excited. However sometimes when I lay down trying to sleep, my excitement is punctuated by a moment of extreme panic. What am I doing? Why am I leaving everyone in the states? This moment passes quickly and calm washes over me. The calm is the realization that everything I have done in my life has led me to this moment. The mission trips, volunteer work, education, hiking, and camping have all been in preparation for this new adventure. All I can do is thank everyone for the support and love you have shown me. I would never be able to undertake such as journey without the people who have helped me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment